What's the Difference?
Viagra, also known as the blue pill, has become increasingly popular in today's generation as more and more people speak openly about it. In addition, the number of people with erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence increases every day. However, over the years, people have been looking for a generic form of sildenafil citrate that has increased in popularity and popularity. There is great confusion in people's minds about how generic drugs work and whether they are safe to consume or whether they suffer from a life-threatening disorder. To calm down, read the following for a better understanding.
Similarities between generic Viagra and the brand
They're analog because they have the same molecules, and that's why it's so surprising that they have a lot of similarities between them.
* Both contain sildenafil citrate, the active ingredient that is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor5. It stops the negative function of PDE5, which regulates the blood supply to the male genitalia. It is also responsible for the increased production of a cyclic enzyme guanylyl monophosphate, which improves blood flow to the genital area. Since the two processes go hand in hand, an erection can be achieved in a few minutes, since the blood flow to the penis region can now be regulated and maintained without any problems.
* The dosage regimen prescribed for them is also similar. Start with the lowest dose first, then go to the highest if necessary and do not show any lasting side effects.
* The general and original form of Viagra has the same side effects and precautions as they both contain the same basic ingredient.
* The pills they formulate are diamond-shaped (this may vary with some generic drugs).
Difference between the two
* The only important and most important difference between the two is the PRICE DAY. The branded blue pill will cost you between $ 12 and $ 23, depending on the amount and the pharmacy where you shop. Generics cost between $ 0.70 and $ 2.50, depending on your wholesale purchase and the online pharmacy you shop at. This huge difference is due to the fact that the brand invests a lot of money in its urban look and solid marketing techniques.
* Generic Viagra is available in online pharmacies that do not require a prescription for this product. The brand needs a prescription and is not available on the online market. Buying from your local pharmacist can be embarrassing.
* The packaging of the two tablets may also differ. Although the general blue pill comes in less sophisticated packaging, it is hygienically sealed and packaged, and resists damage. In fact, you wouldn't even know the difference between the two.
* The common blue pill is generally readily available on the online market and therefore promises discreet product delivery, protecting you from unwanted errors.
The scientific performance of the two pills is the same, but it is their commercial value that sets them apart the most. So it really depends on a helpless person who would prefer it, but make sure you see your doctor first to understand that this tablet is for you and that you are not allergic to the active ingredients.
The science behind erections
Impotence, also known as erectile dysfunction, is when a man does not get an erection, when he is sexually aroused, or even when he can get an erection, he cannot maintain it long enough to complete sexual intercourse. It can affect men of all ages, for reasons ranging from physical to psychological.
Not maintaining a firm erection is the last thing a man wants in bed. This problem can endanger your entire personality by lowering your self-esteem and self-confidence.
Erectile dysfunction is associated with certain lifestyle habits that affect personal well-being. Excessive alcohol consumption and excessive tobacco consumption are two of the most important lifestyle factors that can lead to erection problems. Temporary impotence can be associated with tiredness, anxiety, stress and feelings of guilt. Physical risk factors for impotence include heart problems, diabetes, and obesity. In this article, you will learn more about the causes of erectile dysfunction and the treatment options available.
It is a complex event in which the brain, nervous system and blood circulation system work together. The erection begins with a mental or sensory stimulation. A reflex is sent to the brain, which in turn sends a signal to the peripheral nervous system. The nerves in the spinal cord send a reflex to the nerves around the penis. It is necessary for the smooth muscles of the penis to relax so that the blood can flow. As the smooth muscles relax, blood flows through the two chambers of the penis, causing it to straighten up. If a problem occurs during one of these stages during the erectile process, erectile dysfunction is felt.
Causes and risk factors
In around 70% of cases, erectile dysfunction is caused by physical factors. In younger men, fear is one of the main reasons for erectile dysfunction. Long hours, pressure to please sexual partners and fatigue also contribute to erectile dysfunction. Physical causes are more common in older men. These include high blood pressure, diabetes, pelvic trauma, smoking and damage to blood vessels or nerves. Some of the common causes are:
Cardiovascular diseases: The hardening of the arteries leads to various cardiovascular problems. The blood flow needed for an erection is blocked by the arteries, which leads to impotence. Such arterial blockage is known as atherosclerosis. Because of this, impotence is a powerful predictor of heart disease. In other words, people with impotence develop heart disease twice as often as people who don't have the problem. It is always advisable that a person with erectile dysfunction undergoes a cardiovascular examination.
Diabetes: This is another condition that can lead to impotence. The blood vessels and nerves of the penis can be damaged in a diabetic. There is also a risk of diabetes hardening of the arteries. Controlling blood sugar and following a strict diet can help reduce the risk of impotence. Aging: It is a common physical cause of impotence. Aging itself is associated with many physical disorders and health conditions that affect the proper functioning of the body. There is also an imbalance in laughing gas content with age, which can lead to a weakened penile erection.Overcoming Erectile Dysfunction
What is the best way to treat impotence? Depending on your needs and desires, here are some resources you can use:
Vacuum pump: It is commonly referred to as a penis pump. As the name suggests, it creates a vacuum around the penis to draw blood into the penis, which leads to an erection. Penile prosthesis or extension: Also known as a penis stretcher or penile traction device, the penile prosthesis is safe and medically proven to be effective when used as recommended.
Medications: ED pills are the most popular and effective treatment for impotence. These drugs improve blood flow to the penis. Blue Viagra pills are at the forefront of prescription medication to treat erectile dysfunction. Viagra has gained worldwide recognition in the field of impotence treatment. It should only be taken under medical supervision.
The hidden cause of hypothyroidism - Do you have these symptoms of an underactive thyroid?
The horror of bacterial infections - This article deals with human pathogenic bacteria, ie pathogens or infectious agents. The vast majority of the bacteria we encounter are useful or harmless bacteria, although there are a number of pathogens such as tuberculosis. There are also conditional pathogenic bacteria that are infectious only under certain circumstances or conditions. An example of this is the immune system of a person with a very weak function or an open wound that allows entry into the blood. Intracellular parasites also cause diseases in humans, since they can only develop and multiply in other organisms. Chlamydia is an example.