Stop premature ejaculation with these 6 ejaculation control techniques
Many men have decided to stop premature ejaculation using medication, pills, medication, and other chemicals available on the market. Some of them can help you solve this problem, but they also have side effects. This is the reason why most of them decided to try natural treatments instead, as they are safe and have no side effects.
In this article, you will learn how to stop premature ejaculation using ejaculation control. The details are as follows:
- First of all, you have to stop using drugs and alcohol because, as you know, they are unhealthy. It is very important that your body is well prepared before you learn the ejaculation control technique mentioned.
- Usually, many men believe that sex is all about penis and intercourse. This is considered a problem because this sight is your explicit means of premature ejaculation. To stop premature ejaculation, you need to understand the sensuality of the whole body. Knowing that fear and stress are the main cause of this problem, this is why you need to learn about the sensuality of the whole body and the pleasure of other parts of the body, not just the penis. If you can reduce the pressure in your penis and transfer it to your body, you can stay in bed longer.
- To stop premature ejaculation, you need to relax before familiarizing yourself with the sensuality of the whole body, as mentioned earlier. However, I'm not talking about the relaxation you get from watching TV or exercising. I'm talking about the relaxation you get after a bath or massage. So you can try to relax and learn the sensuality of the whole body by taking a bath with your partner before you start intercourse.
- To stop premature ejaculation, you need to be able to control your breathing. You can try to keep calm with slow, deep breathing and let it out slowly. You can use this breathing pattern during your sexual activity. If you can control your breathing as mentioned, you may be able to stay in bed with your partner longer.
- You can try to stop premature ejaculation through masturbation. For example, if you are about to orgasm while masturbating, it is strongly recommended that you stop all movements. You have to wait a moment and continue again. Repeat this technique until you can manage your ejaculation as desired.
- Talking to your partner is the best way to stop premature ejaculation. Talk to her about your problem so she knows what to do with you so you can stay in bed with her a little longer.
How to naturally treat premature ejaculation
Treating premature ejaculation without medication, doctors, or surgery is a way to a new life. In fact, this means that you can enjoy a very new, high quality sex life without medication or surgery. This means that you can naturally regain full control over your erections, your level of arousal and the time of your ejaculation.
In the simplest sense, premature ejaculation is the lack of control over the ejaculation process itself. It is a problem that affects more than 40% of men worldwide. The America Psychiatric Association's Diagnostic Statistical Manual states that premature ejaculation is persistent or recurrent ejaculation with minimal sexual stimulation, or before, after, or shortly after penetration and before the person desires it.
It is a good definition, but difficult to follow. What is "shortly after"? According to Kinsley, 75% of men ejaculate within two minutes of the intrusion. Studies in single men with premature ejaculation report that these men often give up dating due to the history of lost relationships, lack of self-confidence, and the trauma and embarrassment associated with premature ejaculation.
Clinical studies have shown that the most common cause of this problem in humans is:
- Too excited to focus on physical sensation.
- Because they were too busy with performance, they did not pay attention to their own feelings.
- Feelings of guilt for sex or pleasure of any kind.
- You have been too concerned with the size of the penis in that you are concerned about your partner's reaction - unresolved relationship problems - you are concerned about maintaining erections - general stress of the Life and even fatigue.
How natural your ejaculation control works
There are actually different but overlapping reasons why you cannot control your ejaculation and most of them can be overcome with the right exercise problem as the main causes of this problem are almost 100% emotional or mental, almost none of them are physical
The main reason why you suffer from this health problem is that your body and mind cannot deal with the sudden and extreme levels of arousal and sexual intensity that your emotions evoke within you.
As your sexual desire increases, your sexual arousal level increases and it acts as an automatic trigger in your testicles and you ejaculate instantly. It is an involuntary reflex. Your body is wired to it.
However, you can develop your sexual stamina and tolerance and train your mind and rewire your body to work perfectly together and overcome premature ejaculation.
You can improve your sexual stamina if a top athlete builds up his stamina for pain and physical strength. It's the same principle, but a different activity.