5 Benefits of Human Givens Therapy
Depression is a common medical disorder. This is one of the reasons why there are many treatments and medications for millions of mentally ill patients worldwide. Human Givens Therapy, an approach based on people's emotional and physical needs, is a relatively young treatment for depression. Although little known, this technique offers a scientific and effective solution for types of mild to chronic depression. This article discusses the importance of human therapy and its five benefits.
What is human therapy? This therapeutic approach is based on the assumption that all people have emotional, mental, and physical needs. One of the things that people naturally want is a person's need for security, love, care, friendship, privacy, and meaning in life. Together these are called "human gifts". If a person cannot meet these needs, they may experience anxiety that can later develop into depression. This therapy enables the patient to understand what his problems are and how they can be overcome. The therapist will support the patient in this process through counseling, psychotherapy and other techniques such as deep relaxation or hypnosis. This type of therapy motivates the patient to use their own resources to achieve their goals and reach their full potential.
Here are five benefits of Human Givens therapy
1. Human Givens Therapy offers a completely new and fresh treatment for depression. While many other therapies for depression require the patient to talk about their past ailments and trauma, this approach immediately offers possible solutions to life's problems. In addition, a qualified doctor formulates a different recovery plan for each client. Each patient has their own emotional state and life situation, which is why the provision of a range of counseling strategies per patient is certainly effective.
2. This approach requires the minimum number of consultations. The therapists are actually trained to make improvements to the patient after the first session.
3. The person is under no obligation to relive their past prior to recovery. Unlike other treatments for depression, this approach is based on a solution. Therapists do not force patients to repeat unhappy and miserable memories of the past. Instead, they listen to the patient and formulate useful techniques to overcome their depression. In my opinion, this is one of the great advantages of this treatment. Patients are encouraged to focus on the future instead of reliving the past.
4. Human Givens Therapy is actually a combination of different psychotherapy techniques. Human Givens Therapy is a mixture of several known treatments for depression. This includes cognitive behavioral and interpersonal therapies. Therefore, this therapy is extremely effective. Hypnosis can also be used.
5. This type of therapy includes the latest treatment strategies in neuroscience and psychotherapy. Since this therapy is relatively new, it offers only the most effective and latest knowledge to reduce stress, trauma and anger. Patients see the benefits after just a few sessions.
Remember that with the right help, people can recover from depression and continue to live their best lives imaginable.
Detect depression in men
Jason hesitantly came to my office to treat himself to wedding therapy. His wife insisted that he come or call a divorce lawyer. His ambivalence about the idea of being in my office seemed loud and clear. Jason only speaks when he asks a question directly. Even then, his answer was as short and as staccato as possible. He dropped onto the armrest of the sofa as far as possible and did not respond to the tears or pain of his wife with affection.
"He comes home from work - and I know he's tired - but all he wants is to sit in his chair and watch TV for hours," Jason's wife complained of her tears. "He has insomnia and is constantly worried about what's going on at work. But at work all his energy goes to waste. I feel like I don't care because he doesn't want to. Never do anything with me or keep up with me even my hand. I don't even remember the last time we had sex! "
I looked at Jason. No answer When asked to answer, he admitted that the work takes all of his time and energy, and yes, he's tired every day, but no, he doesn't care about his wife. No further explanation. Just a little slumped and staring into space.
At first glance, many therapists with his wife could distance themselves from Jason as a sign that he is having an affair or wants to leave the marriage. At the very least, it seems as if he is resisting his persistence in coming to therapy and may be passively aggressive to punish her or change her mind when it comes to seeking marital help.
Jason is a busy man, a well-paid manager with a lot of responsibility. He manages teams of people and can manage huge budgets and deadlines. Some therapists may view Jason as arrogant, perhaps narcissistic, and that he doesn't want to waste his precious time in a therapist's office when there are more important things in his life.
But by digging a little deeper, I learn more about Jason. A few years ago, when he was forty, Jason had a stroke. It was a long struggle to get well again. During his recovery, his son took drugs and was arrested. His father died. Jason, the eldest child in the family, then took full responsibility for the funeral and estate. Jason was successful in his work, but in today's difficult economic environment, he was faced with increasing demands and became increasingly unhappy at work. However, it would be difficult to deviate from a salary like his, especially since Jason and his wife recently bought the house of their dreams. Jason felt "locked up".
So let's take a look at Jason again. He felt overwhelmed and stressed, he didn't sleep well, he retired from others, including his 28-year-old wife, he had lost all interest in sex, he had given up his passion for golf and he was watching TV every night , Maybe Jason is neither narcissistic nor passively aggressive. Jason can be depressed.
Symptoms of depression include:
- Feelings of sadness or emptiness almost all day, almost every day
- Significantly reduced interest in activities that were once fun
- Significant weight loss or weight gain
- Significant increase or decrease in the need for sleep
- Feel restless or irritable
- decreased energy or feeling sluggish or weighed down
- Feelings of worthlessness, helplessness, helplessness
- A wrong feeling of guilt
- Unexplained pain
- Inability to concentrate or make decisions
- Recurring thoughts of death or suicide
Depression in men is often undiagnosed because it can manifest itself differently in men than in women. For example, women often fall asleep, treat themselves with food, and often cry several times a day. But men generally continue to work and work pretty well at work, but it uses all their energy. They often suffer from irritation or arousal depression, not tears because men are generally socialized, that crying is not "male" or acceptable, but anger. Depressed men and women may lose interest in sex, but our society again suggests that men seek sex at all costs. When men sexually withdraw from their women, we often think of infidelity when depression is actually to blame.
Diagnosing depression can be more difficult to accept for men than for women. It can be more difficult to get a man to talk to their doctor about medication or seek therapy. In Jason's case, he is used to leadership and is highly regarded at work and in his community. He might be concerned about the stigma of depression, which unfortunately seems to be worse for men than for women. He may even fear that a diagnosis will ruin his career. Jason, like many men, might think that depression only affects women and therefore could not be what troubles him.
But depression is an opportunist. It is a brain-related disease that affects both men and women. The treatment is also effective for both genders. Jason can hope that if he stands in front of the TV far enough after work, or if his wife just stops asking questions and finding other people who take his time, or if his workload does, this could make his depression go away become lighter. It could be difficult for Jason to accept a diagnosis of depression. I hope not because Jason and men like him have help.
Ovulation and cancer medication - Studies have been carried out into the possible link between the use of Clomid and various types of cancer that women can develop. One study found that women with infertility problems were at lower risk of developing cervical cancer and that women who took the drug were at even lower risk of developing cancer in general. Uterine cancer is a hormone-influenced cancer. The release of estrogen in egg development as a result of using clomid, which stimulates fertility, can lead to this type of cancer. The studies done so far have shown no clear evidence that the use of the drug would cause uterine cancer. A study by the American Journal of Epidemiology aimed to establish a possible link between clomiphene and uterine cancer.
Permanent treatments for sexual problems - Nowadays people are more concerned about their personal health and spend a lot of money on themselves. However, problems can attack you and problems with the penis are no exception. Often people with a small penis felt worse than their wives and often felt depressed due to reduced sexual activity. However, you can now easily increase the size of your penis tool by using herbal methods. The use of the herbal method is very important because a person taking another pill or other product available on the market may have side effects related to the harmful chemicals contained in these pills or products.